Hi! I'm Paige - a freelance travel photographer.
Let me take you on photo journey across the globe.
The aim of my work is to show you the many layers and exquisite textures of a locale; its character, culture, people and beauty, in other words - narrating with imagery.
Photographer is act two after twenty years as a real estate broker salesperson in Northern Nevada. Time and freedom allowed me to hone my skills to build and grow a portfolio as well as become an expert wanderluster. Grass doesn't grow under these two feet! Constantly on the move - the world is my stomping grounds.
Bitten by the travel bug years ago my husband and I set out to see the world and are at 109 countries.
The yin and yang life of a vagabond:
* checking into a $2.50 night hotel made of pallets at the border of China & Laos with one toilet and no running water to a suite in Amman, Jordan
* walking hundreds of miles on multiple pilgrimages juxtaposed against first class international flights
* nail biting bus rides with insane drivers to the luxury of a private car
* the success of a border crossing on foot where we were told "it's impossible" to being held at machine gun point by nervous border guards
* overcrowded slow moving trains with snakes and livestock to super fast bullet trains
* yoga to Burning Man
* being home in the USA to remote villages where hand signals and smiles speak volumes
ALL have shaped the way I see things, interact with people and truly appreciate life.
wan·der·lust ~ noun a strong, innate desire to rove or travel about.
“To me, photography is an art of observation. It’s about finding something interesting in an ordinary place… I’ve found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.” Elliott Erwitt